The WolfVision Cynap System is a unique knowledge sharing solution, which enables users to utilize presentation content material of all types, from an almost unlimited range of both digital and physical sources. Cynap features comprehensive ‘bring your own device’, recording, streaming, and media player functionality, and it provides an effective solution when used either with or without a connected Visualizer.
Cynap can play, display, record, and stream all commonly used media simultaneously, giving incredible versatility during meetings, lectures, and collaborative sessions. Information is easily available, whether stored locally, in the cloud, or on a USB stick.
It is an ideal system for inspiring engagement, interaction, and collaboration, in both education and business environments.
- BYOD: AirPlay, MiraCast, vSolution Cast support
- Video recording - 1080p 30fps
- Operating system: Linux
- 64GB internal storage
- Output resolution - up to 4K UHD
- 4 device simultaneous onscreen display
- Use with or without Visualizer system
- Integrated web browser
- Optional HDBaseT
- 4x USB ports
- 2x HDMI in
- 2x HDMI out
- LAN port
- Audio line in/line out
- Media player: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, WMV, MOV,MP4, DivX, M4V, OGV, MP3, WMA, MKA, OGA, and more.
- Cloud services: Google Drive, Dropbox
- Presentation modes: Protected/Open
- Wifi: 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz)
- Control via infrared remote control, Visualizer, web browser, multi-touch display, RMS, keyboard/mouse, or gyro sensor gesture control