Whether you're in a classroom or a meeting room, it can sometimes be a challenge to keep everyone focused and engaged. This large, Full-HD 70" Class (69.5" diagonal) touchscreen monitor lets you display and manipulate a variety of information with for brainstorming and sharing information in real time. Flexible and cost-effective, the PN-C703B display provides a platform.
70" Screen with Full-HD Quality
The Full HD (1920 x 1080-pixel) resolution of this large 70" (69.5"
diagonal) monitor ensures that detailed text and images are reproduced vividly and accurately.
Charts, paintings, historical photos and more are all brought to life on the big screen in a way that simply can’t be achieved with normal textbooks and printed materials.
Even in bright rooms, text and images are displayed beautifully, so that everyone can stay focused on the discussion.
The PN-C703B display features built-in speakers that let you hear any audio information that accompanies videos or other content. No external speakers required.
The PN-C703B features a handwriting recognition function that converts selected onscreen handwriting into standard text.
It can also recognize handwritten shapes—such as circles, triangles, and straight lines—and automatically convert them into objects.
This smart and convenient function makes it easy to utilize onscreen
content to make a legible record of your lesson or meeting.
Works with languages supported by Sharp Pen Software.
Minimize Glare and Fingerprints
Protecting the glass screen is an anti-glare film that works to reduce glare and reflections and minimize fingerprint soiling.
Even in brightly lit rooms, documents and teaching materials are easy to read.
16-Hour Daily Operation
The PN-C703B can be used continuously for up to 16 hours per day, providing reliable performance in the schoolroom or office.
Documents and color images scanned from a compatible Sharp MFP can be imported directly to the Sharp Pen Software for display on the PN-C703B.
For added convenience, image data shown onscreen—including notations—can be saved to a PC or sent directly to an MFP for printout.
Work Smarter with Touch Display Link 2.0
Touch Display Link 2.0 software supports effective and multifaceted communication.
Onscreen content — including handwritten notes and drawings — can be viewed simultaneously on the PN-C703B and on mobile devices such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
Touch Display Link 2.0 facilitates interactive presentations, lively discussions, and paperless meetings in both business and educational settings.
User-Friendly Sharp Pen Software Interface
Using a touch pen, you can easily launch and display the Sharp Pen Software user interface, a menu comprising smartly arranged icons that provide easy access to pen settings and functions.
Menus can be browsed easily and are displayed in a floating format that allows them to be moved to anywhere on the screen.
- 70" Class (69.5" diagonal) touchscreen monitor
- Landscape installation
- IR touch technology
- Engaging solution for the office or classroom
- Display, Write, Edit and Share Information
- The PN-C703B interactive display system’s Sharp Pen Software includes two convenient modes that you can select depending on your needs.
- Whiteboard mode is ideal for writing memos and diagrams, and it comes with a range of useful background templates: a calendar, an action plan, a to-do list, a corkboard and more.
- With overlay mode, meanwhile, you can write or draw directly onto displayed photos, videos, PDFs, or Microsoft® Excel®, Word and PowerPoint® documents.
- In either mode, you can easily save your notes, make printouts, send files as email attachments, and share data with selected recipients.
- Because meetings and classroom discussions revolve around a single large monitor, participants can stay focused on the interaction itself rather than on their own note-taking.