Transform any workspace into a media studio.
The easiest, all-in-one solution to capture, share and stream videos
The way we work is changing. Organizations across the globe need to create quality recordings and webcasts to support training, corporate communications, and knowledge management initiatives cost-effectively, without requiring employees to be experts in video production.
That’s why Polycom is making it easier than ever to use existing video conferencing endpoints in new ways to reach hundreds or even thousands of viewers with live webcasts or recorded video assets. The Polycom RealPresence Media Suite is an enterprise recording, webcasting and portal solution that makes the creation and delivery of higher quality videos possible.
- Easiest workflows and experience for end users - Average employees can create, share and stream videos like a pro–using endpoints, easy capture, and more
- Tightest integration with video conferencing solutions - Record, stream and playback full motion video to a multi-party meeting or endpoint
- Harness information and increase knowledge sharing - Dynamic workflows to control how users share media to private or public channels to engage teammates, workgroups, or the entire organization
- Reach viewers in any workspace, on any device - With the simplicity and convenience of a browser, delivering video content is easy and universal
- RealPresence Media Suite can be deployed in a clustered or distributed architecture, providing a scalable and resilient eCDN for content delivery
- Central management console enables simple workflows to manage media nodes remotely
- Allows IT managers to effectively minimize WAN bandwidth with simple configuration and management interface
- Cost-effective options for massive scale - Network-based recording for up to 100 concurrent video sessions, stream up to 50 live events and reach up to 10,000 web viewers
- Simplest solution for eCDN - Minimize network impact and bandwidth utilization with turn-key appliances or virtualized nodes
- Choice and flexibility - Leverage 3rd party content delivery solutions like Akamai, Verizon Edgecast and Wowza Media Systems
- Easy deployments - Polycom Services can help design the right architecture and deployment plan