Large-venue laser projector with virtually maintenance-free operation.:
The Pro L1100U large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this innovative projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology*. Offering extraordinary color brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Delivering 6,000 lumens of color brightness and 6,000 lumens of white brightness, the L1100U's laser light engine also provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Plus, its exceptional integration capabilities include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (standard lens included).
- Bright and Colorful - Features 6000 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 6000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- Laser Light Source - Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate up to 20,000 of virtually maintenance free operation.
- Accepts 4K Input - Supports full HD 1080p resolution and 4K input
- 24/7 Operation - Designed to deliver uniform brightness and exceptional, consistent image quality - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- HDBase-T - HDBase-T is an input source that combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one convenient Cat5e/6 cable, for expanded connectivity.
- Optional Lens - Compatible with interchangeable lens options that provide varying ranges for optimal placement and flexibility
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- The Pro L1100U has: Color Brightness: 6000 lumens; White Brightness: 6000 lumens
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology - doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Versatile connectivity - supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses - with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (standard lens included)
- Web-based remote management - control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Professional installation features - full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Industry-leading service and support - get peace-of-mind ownership with free next-business-day replacement3, plus postage-paid returns