The DMPS3-4K-50 from Crestron® provides an ultra high-definition presentation switcher and control solution that’s perfect for huddle rooms, conference rooms, and classrooms. It integrates the control system, multi-format switcher, 4K video scaler, and audio DSP all into one compact device that mounts conveniently under a conference table or in an equipment rack. Built-in Crestron Connect It™ functionality affords a complete collaboration solution that’s easy and affordable to deploy in any small to medium sized meeting space. Without requiring any programming, the DMPS3-4K-50 is easily configurable for a variety of media presentation applications.
Auto-switching HDMI®, VGA, and analog audio inputs provide the essential connectivity needed to manage multiple computers and other media sources. The selected input source is routed to one HDMI output and one stereo analog audio output. Built-in 4K scaling ensures the highest possible image quality, and compatibility with the widest range of sources and displays.4K Ultra HD
The DMPS3-4K-50handles 4K and Ultra HD video signals, which is essential to ensure support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA. Crestron Connect It™
Crestron Connect It is a cost-effective, simple-to-use presentation solution that provides tabletop BYOD connectivity and one-touch control for multiple participants around a conference table. Simply add up to four Crestron Connect It Cable Caddies (TT-100 series ) to the DMPS3-4K-50. Its auto-switching inputs support individual HDMI, VGA, and analog audio connections at each cable caddy. Four USB ports on the DMPS3-4K-50 provide power and communications for each cable caddy.
A fully functional Crestron Connect It system is enabled right out of the box by simply connecting the cable caddies and input cables. Additional settings and AV adjustments are available through a simple web browser setup screen. In addition to the Crestron Connect It devices, the DMPS3-4K-50 can also accommodate an AirMedia® Presentation Gatewaywithout any additional programming. No Programming Required!
Installing the DMPS3-4K-50 is easy, fast, and affordable. Built-in .AV Framework™ technology delivers a fully-functional presentation system with simplified configuration and a choice of control options and other add-ons.For complete details on the capabilities supported by .AV Framework, please visit: www.crestron.com/avframework. Multi-Format Auto-Switcher
The DMPS3-4K-50 provides high-performance automatic switching between four groups of inputs, each including HDMI, VGA, and unbalanced stereo audio. The HDMI inputs are compatible with DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort sources, and the VGA inputs can handled RGB, composite, S-Video, and component video sources. Digital audio is supported by the HDMI inputs, plus each analog audio input may be used in combination with its corresponding VGA or HDMI video input.Input auto-detection eliminates the need to configure the inputs – simply connect your source and the DMPS3-4K-50 selects the right audio and video combination.4K Scaler
With its high-performance 4K video scaler on board, the DMPS3-4K-50ensures an optimal image from every video sourceon practically any display device. It allows SD, HD, and all types of computer sources to look their best on Ultra HD and 4K displays.
- Ultra high-definition, multi-format presentation switcher, scaler, audio DSP, and control system
- Out of the box Crestron Connect It™ collaboration system functionality
- Supports up to four TT-100 series Crestron Connect It Cable Caddies
- Built-in .AV Framework™ delivers a fully-functional system without any programming
- Integrated 3-Series Control System® allows fully-programmable room control
- Includes four auto-switching HDMI®, VGA, and stereo analog audio inputs
- Also supports Dual-Mode DisplayPort, DVI, and analog video sources
- Input auto-detection configures each input automatically
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Provides adjustable input level compensation on each audio input
- Provides a single HDMI output
- Features a built-in, high-performance 4K scaler
- Upscales input signals to match the native resolution of any screen - including 4K and Ultra HD displays!
- Downscales 4K, UHD, and ultra high-resolution computer signals to fit 1080p and other lower-resolution displays
- Handles any input resolution from standard NTSC 480i or PAL 576i, to UHD and 4K
- Provides intelligent frame rate conversion, content-adaptive noise reduction, and motion-adaptive de-interlacing
- Provides 3D to 2D signal conversion, and passes 3D video (without scaling) to 3D displays
- Provides a balanced stereo audio output with graphic EQ, limiting, and delay
- Enables analog-to-HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Includes onboard IR, RS-232, and Cresnet® control ports
- Supports Crestron® touch screens, keypads, and wireless remotes
- Supports XPanel with Smart Graphics™ computer and web based control
- Supports iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ control apps
- Supports universal remotes via built-in RC-5 compatible IR receiver
- Communicates natively with Crestron Fusion® Cloud
- Enables IT-friendly network integration via SNMP
- Includes front panel controls for switching and volume adjustment
- Includes customizable front panel label strips
- Allows complete AV setup and adjustment via a web browser
- Features an internal universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- Mounts under the table or in a single 19” rack space