RMS-ENT-CLOUD / RMS Enterprise Hosted Cloud Service is a cloud-based software application for IT and AV managers that provides remote management capabilities for AV assets and building systems. The software features a user-friendly dashboard that makes it easy to centralize the management and monitoring of AV equipment, lights, HVAC and other building functions. This allows users to solve technology issues before they become problems, such as identifying displays before a bulb burns out or receiving immediate notification when a device goes offline.
RMS-ENT-CLOUD is a subscription-based service that allows users to take advantage of all the benefits and features of the RMS application without installing and managing the physical server infrastructure. RMS Enterprise Hosted Cloud Service integrates with RPM software to facilitate a total cloud based development, integration, and management software suite. Since it's cloud-based, there's no maintenance required, it's easy to acquire and has virtually no startup time or up-front cost.
RMS-ENT-CLOUD includes a long list of standard and customizable reports, and gives you the ability to tailor your experience with a fully-configurable dashboard with easy-to-use widgets.
- RMS-ENT-CLOUD is a robust solution for corporate or government IT and AV managers to centralize the monitoring and management of AV devices and building systems across their facilities worldwide, without installing and managing the physical server infrastructure
- RMS-ENT-CLOUD is ideal for support staff at higher education institutions for managing classroom AV technology from a cloud-based solution
- RMS-ENT-CLOUD is perfect for small companies with a limited number of meeting spaces who want to remotely monitor and maintain their AV systems from the cloud
- Custom preset configuration files, which can be saved and reused in any installation - a huge time saver for programmers
- Support for up to 768 dimmers/zones - more than an 8-fold increase over the previous generation
- Greater processing power for quicker preset recall - an even better user experience
- RoHS compliance - an environmentally-friendly product
- Each traditional dimmer - supports up to 1200 watts
- Supports up to 4 Radia traditional dimmers and 2 specialty dimmers - including fluorescent, energy management switches and low power DC switching