The new Enova DGX 800 Enclosure (DGX800-ENC) is a Digital Media Switcher that is ready to support 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) content. This robust solution includes a NetLinx® NX Integrated Controller , redundant power supplies and can be populated with Enova DGX video input and output boards in addition to optional audio -switching boards. There are four connections per video board, and each enclosure holds two video input boards and two video output boards for a maximum matrix of 8x8.
The Enova DGX 800 adds several new capabilities such as automatic setup of DXLink endpoints, single IP addressing for multiple endpoints, and a new web interface to greatly simplify installation and configuration. The new advanced Audio Switching Boards add audio breakaway capabilities and parametric EQ on each DGX output.
The Enova DGX 800 is far beyond a modular media switcher with built-in controller - it functions as the centerpiece of a complete integrated solution that manages and distributes analog and digital audio and video including HDMI/HDCP, control and Ethernet. Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free plug-and-play operation. No tools, no delays and no key constraints - it just works with AMX's exclusive InstaGate Pro® Technology. Built for today's and tomorrow's needs, a comprehensive set of Enova DGX boards can be used in conjunction with DXLink and DGX Transmitters and Receivers to provide an end-to-end distribution system over twisted pair cable or fiber. An integrated NetLinx NX Controller and embedded Ethernet switch enables management of the entire solution including source equipment and display devices located throughout the environment - all from a single point of control.
In addition to eliminating HDCP delays, InstaGate Pro allows traditionally key limited sources to be switched freely to all connected HDCP compliant displays - eliminating HDCP key limitations that plague large applications. Built-in SmartScale® Technology on every output provides video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different supported resolutions - making it easy to specify, easy to install and easy to use. With the powerful combination of analog-to-digital signal conversion, video scaling and high speed digital switching the system delivers perfect video every time - regardless of signal type.
As part of a complete distribution system, easily send analog or digital audio and video including HDMI with HDCP signals, plus control 10 Km over single mode fiber or 300 meters over multimode fiber; send all this plus power up to 100 meters over standard twisted pair cable to and from the Enova DGX using the DXLink Twisted Pair and Fiber Transmitters/Receivers.
DXLink Twisted Pair Input and Output Boards –
HDCP Compliant boards send audio, video, control, Ethernet and power over one standard twisted pair cable up to 200 m – 100 m to the matrix switcher and 100 m after the matrix switcher,
See the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
Easily Convert Analog to Digital Signals–
Use the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher in conjunction with DXLink Multi-Format Transmitters (Twisted Pair or Fiber)
Easily integrate legacy analog sources and automatically convert their signals to digital
Hot Swappable Video Input / Output Boards – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
3D Support – Pass through latest video formats including 3D and Deep Color
Surround Sound Support – Pass through high definition surround sound including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, and 2-channel through 8-channel L-PCM
High Speed Digital Switching – 12.8 Gbps ensures perfect pixel for pixel reproduction of video
Fully Redundant Power Supplies With Independent Power Paths – Ensures maximum reliability for applications that require 24/7 uptime
- HDMI/HDCP Switching – End-to-end distribution of HDMI/HDCP without interruption or key constraints using InstaGate Pro® Technology
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Content Ready – Designed to support future resolutions for years to come
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Compatible DXLink Fiber boards transmit uncompressed video, including HDCP protected content, up to 10 Km at 10 Gbps (single mode fiber options transmit 10 Km, multimode 300 m)
- Fiber Your Way – DXLink Fiber boards are available in single mode or multimode; simplex or duplex
- AV and Control over Twisted Pair, Fiber or Both – Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet over twisted pair or fiber cable, or integrate both into the same system
- Embedded NetLinx NX Central Control Processor – Allows any connected device to be managed, monitored or controlled
- Integrated Ethernet Switch – Pass Ethernet through the attached DXLink Twisted Pair or Fiber Transmitters and Receivers
- Analog to Digital Video Conversion with Scaled Outputs – Converts any source signal to digital and uses SmartScale Technology to automatically output video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display
- Onboard Web Configuration for All Aspects of the DGX System – Greatly simplifies the setup and configuration of Enova DGX systems including DXLink endpoints drastically reducing installation time
- Automatic Setup of DXLink Endpoints – Simplified installation by auto-discovering DXLink devices when they are connected to an Enova DGX
- Single IP Address Required for Multiple Endpoints – Reduces the need for IT administrators to provision numerous IP addresses across the system for transmitters and receivers
- Unrivaled Network Security: Dual NIC – The LAN port is used to connect the master to an external network, and the ICSLAN ports connect to AMX or third-party A/V equipment isolated from the primary network, providing rock-solid security
- Independent Routing of Audio and Video Using Audio Switching Boards – Provides increased flexibility to combine and separate audio from video in a variety of applications
- AxLink Port – Makes it easier to connect AxLink devices like keypads directly to the Enova DGX
- InstaGate Pro Technology – Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays. No tools, no delays, and no key constraints – it just works
- SmartScale Technology–
- Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup;
- This prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system